Sunday, February 28, 2010

{kid update}

I wanted to write down a few things about each of our boys, so I can look back and remember how individual and unique each of them are to me. Lately I have been so distracted and busy that I haven't really recognized, the little things that make me so happy to be these kid's mom. They are at such fun ages right now, and have such sweet little personalities. So here are a few things that Tanner and Hunter like to do......


Tanner


-Is obsessed with wearing his new "Happy Meal" watch he got from Wendy's. He wants to wear it all day long. He even wants to wear it when he takes a bath, and wants to sleep with it every night. Every time I try and take it off, he cries for me to put it back on. You can tell by the huge smile in these pics above that he thinks his watch is pretty cool.


- Loves to play with trucks, trains and cars. He always is carrying either a car or truck in each of his hands wherever he goes.


- His favorite TV shows are Dinosaur Train, and Dora the Explorer.


Favorite foods are ham, cheese, apples, grapes, hot dogs, and chicken nuggets.


- He loves to play with his big brother, and is learning how to throw and catch a ball.

-Likes wearing his moose and penguin slippers around the house.

-Likes to have books read to him, and his favorite is "Bunny Foo Foo."

-Likes to go to Nursery each week, and play with his "friends."


Tanner is such a happy and smiling little boy (most of the time.) He loves his big brother so much, and loves to play with him. He is learning to talk more and more every day. He makes our lives brighter and happpier just by having him around.





Hunter

-Has a huge imagination. He likes to pretend that he is a puppy dog, and has named himself "Barrels" the dog. We even got him his very own doggy dish that he fills with "food" to eat out of. He even will scratch at the back door to be "let out" to go potty! (I know, a little weird but he gets a kick out of it.)

-He has his very own self proclaimed "office" where he puts all of his very important papers, and various maps. He keeps all of his special papers from preschool on his desk there too. All of the little treasures he collects always have to have a space in his "office." He will say to me "Mom, I am very busy, and have to go to my office to get my work done."

- Favorite TV shows are Super Why, Dinosaur Train, Spongebob and Diego.

-Loves to go to preschool with Miss Mary, and to primary with Sister Day.

- Calls his aunt Christie..... "Uncle Christie" for some silly reason.

-Likes to have picnics, and plan and set up for pretend parties with aunt Erika.

-Likes to play games on PBS Kids and Nick Jr. on Steve's laptop.

- Still loves dragons and dinosaurs.

Hunter has such a fun and sweet little personality. He loves to play and interact with everyone around him. He talks an awful lot....and sometimes doesn't stop! But he makes me laugh everyday with all of the funny little things he says. We love you Hunter, and are so happy you are a part of our family.


3 comments:

Brittany said...

That is so cute that your little guys have such unique and different personalities. I love those pics of him wearing the watch, isn't it funny how kids get fixated on certain things? And I think it's great that Hunter uses his imagination to make fun time instead of some kids that just play video games or something!

Mackay Family said...

Your boys are so cute. I love their fun personalities. Isn't it funny the little things they get so attached to?

Jamie said...

What sweet boys Andrea!-Tanner looks so big (Abby and Bryson were pretending they were puppy dogs tonight) Hope you are doing good-I've been thinking about you! Miss you! XOXO Jamie