Saturday, May 1, 2010

{labor and deliver......it's what we do}



Sadly....I had my last night working on Labor and Delivery at McKay. Words can't express how much I have truly enjoyed working with these amazing people, and how grateful I am for the wonderful experiences I had there. It was a short run, but we were able to save up a lot of money over these past 8 months, and I am so grateful that I got to work in place where......


Hey, we deliver babies--- what could be cooler than that?????





My last night on L&D. We had a little "goodbye" party.

Thanks everyone!




I work with some really fun chickas!!


Love that Janelle.



Some are a little more silly than others......



A little 2am party at the front desk!



The "Andrea's"



Love that Jeri



Us bringing in the New Year 2010!!


On to the next chapter in my life!


Iowa

Residency

and who knows after that......

maybe another baby????

(PS: No, I am NOT pregnant...I'm just sayin' its going to happen eventually)


4 comments:

The Halls said...

What fun Pictures!! Miss that smile hope all is well!!

Stokes Folks said...

Oh, Andrea...I'm gonna miss working with you - you are an AWESOME nurse! I sure wish I was there on your last night to give you good bye hugs! Wanna wish you the very best in your next adventure. Love ya, Cari

Sarah said...

You are the cutest nurse! Those are such fun pictures, those look like some really great ladies to work with. I think that's so fun you could do that while you were in Utah. Now for the next adventures, right? Good luck with everything!!

Raquel said...

That is so funny that you know Jeri! I know her and her family very well.Congrats to your honey and on finding a home!!!