An afternoon spent at a nearby pumpkin patch, on a beautiful sunny day in October-- is just how we decided to spend our Saturday this past weekend! The weather was gorgeous, and the pumpkins were just waiting to be picked!
The boys were on the look out for that perfect pumpkin....
I think that we found some pretty unique ones this year.
Good thing Steve was there to do the heavy lifting for us.
Check out the size of that pumpkin!!
I must say, I do think that I found the best pumpkin in the patch!
Just look at Hunter's sweet little smile!
Tanner and the gord he claimed at the patch
Then afterwards, we let them play in the Kids Fun Zone.
The pumpkin patch was in a word....
Perfection!
3 comments:
What a fun day. I like your wart infested pumpkin! :) Your boys have the sweetest disposition in all of the pictures. They look like little angel children.
So fun Annie! The boys look like they had a great time getting their pumpkins...it makes me think about thanksgiving! Only a month to go...and the cousins can all play again. I'm glad you guys got to do something as a fam...it's hard to fit everything in. :) I can't wait to see pics of your mom's stay!
Sure seems like you guys had a super great time. The pumpkin patch looks like it came right out of the movies! And Tanner is one hansom dude:)
Post a Comment