This past month has been pretty uneventful! I'll be honest....I am not a big fan of January. It must be a combination of the cold weather, short days, and going stir crazy that gets to me during this month. So with that being said, we do have some fun things to look forward to in the coming months, and for that I am thankful.
This past week, we thought it would be fun to make homemade pizzas together. The boys each got to pick out whatever toppings they wanted to put on their individual pizzas, and it was actually a lot of fun.
I was a little surprised that they both picked mushrooms to top their pizzas off with.
Steve's mom is coming into town next week to stay with us--yay! We get to celebrate Steve's big 30! We have a temple trip planned to the Winter Quarter's temple in Omaha with some good friends. Plus Valentine's Day is coming up soon, and I can't wait to make homemade Valentines with the boys for their school friends, and of course--make some sugar cookies.
4 comments:
Sometimes uneventful is soooo nice! :) I hope you're enjoying that down time, it looks like you are!
And now I'm thinking I need to add homemade pizza to the menu this week, it looks delicious!
I love making home made pizza. We have it almost every week. yummy yummy. And fun too! your boys are always so darling.
For some reason yesterday I wast thinking of when Tanner came to stay with us. Such a sweet boy. We miss you guys!
Did you make the dough or have I gotten you addicted to Trader Joe's? If it is TJ's, I will show you how to make an even better dough. BTW, when are we going to lunch for sushi?
How fun! We do pizzas all of the time in our home. The boys are getting so big! I miss you guys...the summer will not come fast enough.
On a side note, Brax's birthday is July 13, if you could schedule your trip to be here then that would be great. :)
Post a Comment