Tuesday, May 17, 2011

{tulips}



Pella Tulip Festival.







This is the third time that we have gone to see the beautiful tulips here in Iowa.

And each time we go, it is a sight to behold. This time around, it was especially fun, because we were able to take my parents with us, to see the tulip festival--and of course indulge in some Dutch pastries as well.







These orange tulips were my favorite this year.








My dad and mom with the boys.




And then, the parade.












Thank you Pella!

See you again next year.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness, it's absolutely beautiful there! I love tulips. You look gorgeous in all of these pictures, too, Andrea! What a fun outing.

lori said...

Every year I plan to go to that and always forget. Looks like you had a great time.

Choi Chatter said...

Can I just say, you have the CUTEST family!!!! I miss you at McKay-Dee!!