Tuesday, June 28, 2011

{backyard pool party}


We had our first backyard "pool party" of the summer,

and it couldn't have been a nicer day!




I have been wanting to bake some fun cupcakes with the boys-- and thought this would be the perfect day to enjoy some Sprinkles cupcakes!





They were all devoured within about 5 minutes!





We invited some friends over, and the backyard pool party began.....




The kids all loved doing the slip n slide of course.









I have a feeling that we will be having many more pool parties this summer!



5 comments:

Cassie said...

oh my gosh that looks like it was a blast! It almost makes me want to get my swimsuit on and come over ;)

Jennilyn said...

LOVE IT! Isn't it great having a backyard! Glad things are going well for you!

Janae said...

looks like fun! backyard parties are the best!

Sarah said...

Sprinkles cupcakes and water fun? I'm coming over! :) I can't think of a better way to spend the day, I am glad you guys are having so much fun in your awesome backyard!!

Sydney said...

You seriously do the cutest stuff!!!