Wednesday, June 15, 2011

{i love summer}







I am so excited that summer is here! I have to admit, it has been quite an adjustment having Hunter home all day-- now that school is out. I almost forgot what it was like to have two kiddos running around the house all day. Plus with the move and everything else, it has been a bit hectic around here. But I am ready for this summer to begin.



We have already been able to do a few fun things so far.....





Last week, we went to the aquatic center with our good friends the Spjut's.














We have also been to the Zoo, and despite the train being closed for the day--we still had a great time with the Hibshman's.




And of course, my kids have been living in their new backyard (the days it's not raining outside.)





And loving every minute of it!







But to be perfectly honest....

do you want to know what has got me the most excited for this summer????



July 15th


Midnight showing baby! Can't wait :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are such a HP geek!

Sarah said...

I love how much you love Harry Potter! It is so fun. I hope the midnight showing is everything you've hoped it would be! :)