Tuesday, July 19, 2011

{HP7}

I knew the day would eventually come........

The final installment of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 was released last week, and it was such a bitter sweet moment for me. Truthfully, I haven't been as deeply committed and involved as I know that some people have--over the past ten years, with each of the book releases and subsequent movies that have followed. But for me, J.K Rowling's masterpiece that is-- the Harry Potter books, will always remain in my opinion, the best series ever! Twilight doesn't even hold a candle to these books.





So there was no question, that I would be there with all the rest of the freaks and geeks to the midnight showing of Deathly Hallows. Wearing my new HP t-shirt, and wearing it proud!




A group of us, met up at the Cheesecake Factory for dinner-- before we got to sit in the theater for 4 hrs before the midnight showing.





It is always so entertaining to attend these midnight showings, and the audiences never disappoint.




I mean really, where else can grown men dress up as Voldemort (except maybe on Halloween) and everyone around thinks it is cool?? Only at a Harry Potter premiere. It was such a great movie, and I was so happy to enjoy it with a group of my really cool/nerdy friends!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I LOVE that you went to the midnight showing, SO fun!!! :)