Monday, October 31, 2011

{birthday celebration}




Make A Wish.....




We celebrated Tanner's 4th birthday at the Incredible Pizza Company this year. I seriously love that place. It is so much fun, and we always have a great time when we go there. Tanner was also pretty excited about the Iron Man cake that his dad made for him this year.





Opening presents.







Tanner was very spoiled this year, and got a lot of really cool presents. We are SO SO thankful to our incredible families--that do so much for us. Tanner has such wonderful grandparents and great grandparents that are so thoughtful and always remember him on his birthday. As I'm sure you've noticed, Tanner kind has a thing for Iron Man and dragons right now--so it was definitely an Iron Man/dragon filled birthday! Thank you everyone who helped to make his birthday great!




Fun at the Pizza Company






It was so fun to have my mom here this past weekend, to celebrate Tanner's birthday with us. My boys absolutely adore their grandma, and Steve and I really appreciate all that she does for us. Love you mom :)


Grandma and the boys.






We love you Tanner Man.

2 comments:

littlefamily said...

happy belated b-day, Tanner!! I have never been to that pizza place. sounds like a fun place!!

Sarah said...

What a fun birthday! That pizza place sounds like so much fun. I am all about having someone else take care of the chaos and the mess! ;) Also, are those streamers hanging down on your blinds? They look awesome! I have never thought to do that before.