Wednesday, April 25, 2012

{newborn}




 
Mia has been home for one week now--and we are loving every single minute with our precious little newborn. She is so sweet and I can't get enough of her angel face. She has been really good (so far) and loves to snuggle. Her big brothers have been really good little helpers for me too, (I just hope the novelty lasts longer than a week--haha.) We also had grandma Stewart here for the past 10 days--and honestly I'm pretty sure we wouldn't have survived without her. She helped us out more than she knows and I am forever grateful to my wonderful mom.



Here is miss Mia getting her very first bath at home in the kitchen sink. Tanner thought this was pretty funny that we were giving Mia a bath in a sink and not a bath tub.

 



 

Fresh and clean.
 Is there a better smell out there than a newborn.....
I think not!

Awe pies!

With my gestational diabetes during the last 12 weeks of pregnancy--there was really only a few things that I truly craved. And one of my sweet tooth cravings could only be fulfilled by one of the best pie makers I know. My mom sure can whip up a mean pie and lemon meringue is my absolute favorite. So I finally got my wish and enjoyed plenty of homemade pie last week.

Yum!


The boys and grandma with their illuminated ant farm that she got for them. Sadly, grandma had to fly back home to Utah yesterday-- and her presence has already been greatly missed. But we are very lucky because Grandma Morris will be coming out to visit us next week, and we can't wait!!


2 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Yay! I'm loving all of the adorable-ness :). I would love to come visit and welcome the little one. Would that be possible? When would be a good time if it is? Congrats again! I love it!

allison said...

She is so darling, I can't wait to come see her and bring dinner. I was waiting for your mom to leave and for things to settle down. But maybe I'll wait til your mother in law leaves. I'll call you later.
And remember to let me know if you need anything, I am always willing to help.