Just a few instagrams
for your viewing pleasure.
:School is out:
How did that happen, for reals I can't believe summer is officially here.
This little dude had his last day in the 1st grade.
We celebrated by going out for some frozen yogurt.
And this little dude has been practicing his pilot skills as of late.
He thinks he is Iron man, and he sits in his makeshift box that Steve crafted for him while watching his favorite movie.
Lately we've been whipping up batches of these shortbread cookies.
Pictured below are raspberry and lemon glazed cookies. SO good.
Monkey 1 Monkey 2
Mr. Smarty pants.
I just finished this book and LOVED it!! It reminds me a lot of Hunger Games, and I already can't wait to start the next book in the series. I'd highly recommend it.
And my last instagram of the day--Mimi and her dragon.
I had put her down for a nap and a little while later when I walked by to check on her, I saw that somebody had put a stuffed little dragon next to her.
So sweet!
4 comments:
LOVED LOVED THE BLOG !!! What cute children you have and darling grandchildren I have.
That is the coolest make shift airplane. What kid wouldn't love that.
Love this! Miss you!
And I have that book on my list of TO READ :)
I love the little airplane of tanner.. do you have a pic of that on ur iPhone you could send me!?!!
Post a Comment