Friday, November 2, 2012

{beggar's night}



Trick-or-treating also known as 'Beggar's Night' in Iowa was so much fun this year. I love the neighborhood we live in. We get so many trick-or-treaters that the streets are literally covered with
 kids in costumes. This year, the boys came home with so much candy it's ridiculous.
 


 
 
Captain America
Spider-Man
 



 
My sweet little Pig
 



 
Grandma Morris with the kids
 
 


 
This pic makes me laugh. We both thought Mia would be terrified of her wolf daddy when she saw him dressed up in his costume. But this is the reaction we got. She actually started laughing out loud when he 'growled' at her.




I stayed home and passed out candy, which honestly is something that I look forward to every year. On Beggar's Night, the trick-or-treaters are really big on telling you a joke before you pass out their candy, so I was quite entertained most of the night.
 
I am always sad to see our 'favorite' holiday come and go :( The month of October has been crazy and filled with a lot of good times and memories. I'm already looking forward to next year when we can do it all over again.
 
 
 


1 comment:

littlefamily said...

I can't believe Mia didn't cry either! WOW!! the boys look great as well!