*One thing that I have really come to appreciate and enjoy about keeping a blog-- is being able to look back over the last 6 years or so and see how our family traditions have grown and evolved over the years. I especially love to see how much the kids have matured and grown up, and how different they are now.
Last week we were able to attend Hunter's 3rd grade Christmas concert. It was such a fun night and he did a great job. We were so proud of him. What made the night even more special was that Hunter's awesome tutor came to support him and Meaghan (Hunter's little bff.) We really appreciated her taking the time out of her busy life to be there that night.
Little brother didn't want to be left out....
Next up was a live performance of the Nutcracker ballet this last weekend with the boys. I remember my grandma Stewart taking all of the grand kids to see the Nutcracker many, many years ago. It was a very special and memorable night and I remember how fun it was to get all dressed up and see them perform live on stage. It was a wonderful afternoon with the boys and we all loved it. I was surprised that they were so captivated by it honestly.
My three handsome boys
This week we took a trip to the local mall to ride the train and visit Santa.
Hunter asked for a Star Wars Lego set
Tanner asked for a Skylander's Lego set
Mia Kate was definitely not a fan of Mr Claus. About 2 seconds after this picture was taken she threw an absolute fit and was crying and trying her best to squirm her way out of this photo. Haha! Makes me laugh how much little kids are completely terrified of Santa Claus. Maybe next year??
She did love the train ride with her brothers however.
Tonight commenced with decorating a gingerbread house--one of the kids very favorite holiday traditions to do each year. (and Steve's)
Christmas Day is one week away!!
I cannot wait.


No comments:
Post a Comment