Friday, January 10, 2014

{sunday photo: Jan 6th}



Ok, so it is a New Year.....which means another year of Sunday Photos. I am so glad that I started this 'tradition' to kick off 2013 last year. I believe that in the 52 weeks of photos, I only missed 1 (possibly 2) weeks in all. Not too bad! To kick off the tradition for 2014, I have to use photos that I took Monday. Hunter and I were in Florida last weekend, (more on that to come....) and didn't get home until Sunday night. So here are the kids enjoying another day of Winter break. In fact as it turns out, they got to *enjoy 2 additional days of their verrrrry long break. As Hunter and I regretfully had to leave the sunny and warm beautiful state of Florida--with temps in the 80s....we arrived home, only to be 'welcomed' with negative 30-40 below wind chill and 2 days of school being cancelled due to the dangerously low temps. 






We did get to experiment that day, however, with seeing what happens to boiling water when it meets -30 below. 

Gotta love Iowa.