It is a good thing that Hunter doesn't get sick very often...(especially when it is winter time in Iowa) because I really don't think that I could handle it very well. So we have been stricken with Strep throat in our house. I really do feel bad for the little guy, he has been sick since Saturday! But really there is only so much we can do for our little ones when they get sick! We have watched a million movies already (ok maybe not a million, but a lot) and he is too tired and cranky to play with his toys. His throat is so sore from coughing all day, that he won't really eat anything. SO basically we are BOTH going insane. And it makes it even worse when he starts saying "Help help mommy...sick!"
And really-- there are only so many times you can clean your house and organize things to keep busy when you are stuck at home. I did however get to finally finish my book that I was reading "The Sweet Far Thing" which I absolutely loved! Anyways...since there is really nothing else for me to do, I thought I might as well blog about it!(yeah I'm really bored ok) So lets hope this doesn't last much longer for both Hunter's and my sake :)
14 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear that Hunter is sick. Poor guy!! Hopefully he starts feeling better soon. Buy hey, at least he's probably not getting into anything. Well, maybe not.....
Sick kids are no fun! Hey Andrea, I don't know if you remember me from high school. I just came across your blog. I was reading your blog and my husband looked over my shoulder and noticed that your husband was in med school at Des Moines. He has a friend from high school that's also an M2 there. His name is Adam Madsen. Do you guys know him? Just a random question. Hope everyone gets better soon!
Katelin Hawkes (Green)
I'm sorry Hunter is sick. Send him our best! We've been cooped up this week as well, so I totally understand. Hope you all feel better soon!
poor hunter..so sad when our kids are sick! and poor you...i know what you're going through. A few weeks back my girls had colds and then got the flu! we were stuck inside for a week without going anywhere and seeing anyone...I about went nuts! Let me know if you need anything...and if you're super bored you can get online and we can chat and look at expensive jewelry and clothing websites ....:)
Poor Hunter! That is no fun that he is that sick! I hope he gets feeling better soon. It is going around like crazy! Almost everyone I know has been sick in the last few weeks!
poor hunter! at least you got good reading time (I always do when they are sick) So you loved it? I will have to call you and talk to you about it - I hope you all get better and back out soon! I go crazy when I'm in all day!
I can relate!! I've had sick kiddos all month! Andrea-Abby's walking now! I posted a video, you have to see it! Hope Hunter feels better soon.
Love you!
Poor Hunter. I hate it when Drew is sick. I hope Hunter gets well soon! And I hope you don't get too stir crazy!
That is so not fun. Having sick kids is the worst! I hope they feel better soon.
Sick kids are the worst thing ever. Not that I have a ton of experience, but Jensen had RSV a few weeks ago and that stunk. I can't even imagine it with 2 kids. You're amazing!
So sorry to hear you have sick kids too. NO fun. I am now in the hospital with Riker. We had to go to Primary's on wednesday. So we might be home sat. or sunday if we can get him off 02. Hope Hunter gets better soon. Hang in there. Soon he will be up and back into everything!
Glad Hunter is feeling better and see you at the playgroup. I'm going to try to read the third book tonight! Wish me happy dreams!
Wow, I love your new page. It's adorable!!!! I never could figure out how to get those cute backgrounds. Oh well. Anyway, very cute!! Hope that Hunter if feeling better.
Andrea,
It is me, your long lost friend Jessica Shorter (Freitas)! I saw your blog on Jamie's and had to look. Your boys are so adorable!! You can check out our blog at www.shorterfam.blogspot.com or email me at jessintheusa@hotmail.com
We live in Connecticut while my hubby finishes his masters to be a Physician Assistant and we have a little girl, Madison who is 15 months.
I'd love to catch up.
Post a Comment