Sunday, February 3, 2008

{grandpa morris}


Steve's dad is here visiting this weekend and we have had such a great time! It has been so fun to have people come and visit us, while we have lived here in Des Moines! So a big thanks to all of our wonderful families who make the effort to come and visit us! We love you :)

Grandpa got to meet little Tanner for the first time!


Hunter loved having Grandpa here with his complete and undivided attention all to himself! They had fun building block towers and playing trains...



And lastly...A quick shout out to my best friend Jamie for making my new background and header! She seriously ROCKS in the digital scrapbooking department! As well as making awesome blog backgrounds for the "technologically challenged" such as myself! Thanks Jamie~ you are the BEST!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh what a nice shout out-I thought I would surprise you! It looks like you guys are having such a fun time with visitors! I hope Hunter is feeling much better. Talk to you soon! Love you!

Jamie said...

Oh it looks like Jessica found you! She is so cute and her little Madison-what a surprise!

Debbi said...

How fun! I do love you new page and you guys are so lucky it's like you have family here almost every week!

Anonymous said...

Fun! I love it when family comes! I have been really homesick lately! I think it is time to go home again! :) Your new page looks so cute!

{Erica} said...

fun for you guys to have his dad here...looks like you guys had an enjoyable time. Your new layout and header rocks...way to go jamie!