Tuesday, February 26, 2008

{four months}


Well its about time I posted something about my little peanut Tanner! Today was his four month check up! I can't believe that he is already 4 months old. It really does go by so fast~ I feel so lucky to be his mom, and I am so grateful for Tanner's MUCH needed calming presence in our home. He is such a content little baby and is always smiling and cooing at us! I love to see how much he has grown over these past months, and I am excited to continue watching him grow healthy and strong!!
So here are my little peanuts stats:
height: 26.0 inches {80%}
weight: 15.0 lbs {50%}
head circ: 17.0 inches {75%}

9 comments:

Debbi said...

I can't believe how big he is, look at his cute little jeans! what a big boy!

Anonymous said...

He is so dang cute Andrea! I love his chubby little cheeks.

Jamie said...

Happy 4 months sweet Tanner!

Christie Morris Eskelsen said...

Seriously! Tanner needs to stop growing becuase his Aunt Christie is missing out on sooo much!!!!! He is such a cute little man Annie, he's looking more and more like a Morris everyday! I can't wait to spoil him and his big brother this summer!

Scott and Angie said...

very cute! I hear you on how time goes by so fast. I love the blanket, i have the same one! You seriously have some very cute boys.

allison said...

Cute little boy! They do grow up way too fast.

Azure said...

What a cutie!!! I can't believe how fast they grow. Happy 4 months to Tanner!!

Anonymous said...

SO adorable! He is getting so big! I agree with you we do need another girls night out! that was so much fun!

Turners said...

Andrea - he is darling! I am so glad he is a good baby for you! Also, I enjoyed your posts about potty training - I am in the process with Davis and it is quite an adventure!