Wednesday, March 19, 2008

{bowling night}

A night filled with bowling and good old McDonalds for dinner-- with our friends the Hall's!! What a FUN night :)

We are headed to the "Windy City" aka Chicago tomorrow...yahoo!!!

6 comments:

Debbi said...

have fun in chicago! you can't beat old mcdonalds for dinner out with the family! fun bowling pictures

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! Have a great time in Chicago! Thanks for the comment - being sick sucks!

Jamie said...

How fun!! have fun in Chicago!

allison said...

have a great trip! wish we could have gone with you.

Scott and Angie said...

Bowling is so fun, Lexi loves it! Have fun on your trip, exciting. I also love all your craft ideas, you are such a good mom to do things like that with your kids. I try but I don't have good ideas nor the time. Anyway I like yours, I steal them to do with lexi!

The Halls said...

so glad to hear you guys got home safe! call me later I can't wait to hear all about it!