This FUN and SIMPLE craft idea is way to easy and cute to make with your kids for Easter, that I just had to post it really quick! Hunter absolutely LOVED making these Peeps Wreaths!! Seriously it cost about $3 and you really can't argue too much at that price. All you need is a paper plate, a variety of colored peeps of course, and glue! I just had some leftover spring colored ribbon to tie the wreath with but really you could use whatever you have around the house. The reason why I liked making these with Hunter so much, is because we made him tell us what each color the peep was he had to glue on the plate--before we gave it to him. {We are trying to teach Hunter his colors and shapes right now}
These last pics are of Hunter and dad cutting out different shapes and colors and having a good time.........
5 comments:
what a cute idea. I got your comment, i hope you are enjoying spring break - we don't get one, so nope, we aren't enjoying it!haha! when do you go to chigago? we have been stuck inside still trying to get over sickness!
Great idea! You are so crafty! Looks like you guys are enjoying spring break. I wish I didn't have to work the ENTIRE time! Oh well. I am going to call you...we need to get together again!
I'm totally stealing that wreath idea! You're such a good little mom working on the whole learning thing...and I'm really glad to see that you are getting some much needed time with your hubby too! Enjoy guys!
The peeps wreaths are so darling! You always make the funnest, cutest things! I wish I were as creative as you!!!
That is too cute. I want to do that with Jaycee now - she loves doing crafts and I've been trying to think of some she can do fairly easily by herself this week. That is a good one. And Craig will appreciate me buying lots of peeps - he loves them. :)
Post a Comment