Tuesday, March 4, 2008

{happy birthday hunter!!}


Well today is Hunter's 3rd Birthday!!! WoW--I really can't believe that my baby is 3 years old already! This year was Hunter's very first "friend birthday" party--and of course Hunter had to have his favorite little creature-- who lives in a pineapple under the sea.....Spongebob Squarepants!!! We pretty much had Spongebob Mania-- with a bunch of energetic 2 and 3 year olds running around! But it was a blast and I am so happy that Hunter is apart of our little family, and that I get to be his mom! After a few games of fish pond and bowling, we had pizza and breadsticks for lunch and then the grand finale---a Supersized Spongebob pinata!! It was a great party, and Hunter had a great time I know with all of his cute little friends!!! Happy Birthday Hunter Ray! :)
Check out the slideshow below for the birthday party pictures.....

11 comments:

Jamie said...

Happy Happy Birthday Hunter! Oh Andrea, I can't believe you have a 3 year old! You are such a cute mommy to plan such a fun party!
Love you!

allison said...

Happy Birthday Huter! We hope you have a fun day. We had fun at your party.
PS Andrea I forgot to tell you how cute your hair looked.

Christie Morris Eskelsen said...

Okay, Mom of the YEAR! Seriously, you planned a cute party that was actually fun for the kids not stressful and you managed to get two kids there dressed and ready AND you still looked great! You're amazing Annie!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Hunter!!! What a little cutie! I LOVE his Spongebob cupcakes!

Lindsay Sprague said...

Happy Birthday big guy!! Looks like you had a great time!! I love birthdays. Spongebob?? thats funny!! you do have some handsome boys!!
lindsay

Debbi said...

Happy Birthday to Hunter! Yeah for little boys! They grow up so fast!

Anonymous said...

THat sounds like a fun party! cute cupcakes, they look yummy!

Anonymous said...

This is a little late but...Happy Birthday Hunter! Sounds like you guys had a super fun party! What a cute little boy! Andrea I am so jealous of your hair! I am trying to grow mine out and it is TAKING FOREVER!!!

The Halls said...

we had so much fun the party turned out great! we love hunter boy!

Azure said...

Happy Birthday Hunter!!!! Looks like it was a really fun party. Good job guys!!

redjax said...

Hey Steve and Family! Long time no see. I cant believe you are out in Iowa, Des Moines is where Gary served his mission (after he had to come home from Australia and do PT for bilateral blown out knees). Looks like you guys are happy, healthy and getting old ;) When are you going to be done and heading back to Utah? TTYL!