The sun was shining out today...and the snow is starting to finally melt!!! So it definitely got me in the "Spring Time" spirit! We got out the few Easter decorations that I do have, and set them up. So I figured-- I might as well make it spring time in my house...since this winter doesn't seem to be ending anytime soon here in Iowa. My cute sister-in-law Christie had this really fun craft idea she made with her little boy, and I thought it was so cute and seemed simple enough to do with Hunter! So a bunny making we did go!!! It is so easy-- all you need is: marshmallows, fun spring colored ribbon, foam paper and popsicle sticks painted pink for the ears, eyes and a black marker for the face!! We made our "Bunny Family" and I think that they turned out pretty good don't ya think?
I also found these fun bunny ears at my favorite store...Target of course, for only $1 and had the kiddos try them on-- continuing on with our bunny theme!
I present chubby bunny Tanner........
And the cheesy smile bunny Hunter......
And lastly I found these adorable spring flowers, that are actual candles too {love it} that of course I found at none other than Target! So I hope Spring gets here soon, because I am ready!!
8 comments:
You are so cute! Okay, so you took my idea and made it better! I love it...way to make me look bad. (Just kidding) I love the cute little family of bunnies, and your sweet little boy bunnies at home too! Way to go on the craft...it's really not that hard huh?
way cute crafts! We're headed to the store to get some supplies to make a peeps wreath...yeah you read it right..I have this idea in my head...lets see if it works.
How fun! You boys are the cutest! I want to see them again and hold Tanner! Maybe we need to have another concert....I will be in the audience this time! :) AND I really like those candles. How fun!
what a great idea, making bunnies! i love the bunny ears on your boys!
what a fun idea, I love it! it makes me really feel springy, now if it could only feel that way outside...
You are one crafty cat!!
cute cute cute!!! you do such fun crafts with your boys! we might just have to try that.
so fun! I love the bunnies you made, I think Anna and I might have to make some soon. Looks like you found some way cute stuff, I think I need to go to Target, I never make it that far past Walmart!
Post a Comment