Saturday, March 15, 2008

{truly a masterpiece}


Have you ever experienced something truly amazing....and you wanted to rush right out and share it with everyone???? Well this morning I finished reading this incredible book, by one of my soon to be favorite authors-- Shannon Hale! There aren't enough wonderful things that I can say about her enchanting books. She weaves such fantastic details into her stories, that they literally sweep you away. So all I am going to say is that you MUST read this book---it will not disappoint!!
And on a quick side note....today being the first official day of Spring Break for our family! We are heading out to the movies today with the fam to see Dr Seuss': Horton Hears a Who--so hears to a great week ahead!

7 comments:

Debbi said...

yeah i can't wait to read it - my sister is sending it to me so hopefully i'll get it next week. shannon hale is one of my favorites! did you know that her and libba bray are friends (the author of AGTB)? They went on some book tours together and have funny comments on each others sites. funny - but they totally fit.

we are seeing that movie today too! maybe we'll be at the same showing!

{Erica} said...

Cant wait to read that book i've had a lot of friends recommend it to me.

We saw Horton last night with the girls...it was fun, I think you'll like it.

Jamie said...

Hello my friend-I'm going to have to add this to my list of books to read, I'm reading a couple right now that you might want to add to your list "P.S. I love you" and "A Thousand Spledid Suns" Both great so far!

Tasha said...

I am always looking for good book recommendations so thank you! I hope you guys are having an awesome spring break right now...you and Steve deserve a nice vacation and break!

Summer said...

Annie, it's Summer. Send me an email: summerhooton@gmail.com

Janae said...

If I ever get a chance to read a book I'll add that to my list.

Have fun with your Spring Break! We love you guys.

Azure said...

I hope that you guys have lots of fun on your trip. Like you won't, I'm sure any kind of vacation is welcome at this point. Anyway, you'll have to post lots of pictures when you get back so we can see how much fun you had.