I'm not very good at this.... seeing as how this is my first time actually making a post on here. I just wanted to leave a quick note to my sweet wife and let her and everyone know what a wonderful mother I think she is. She is the most patient and loving mother to not only our two sweet little boys but also to her "third" little boy...that being myself. It never ceases to amaze me how talented Andrea is, whether it's her blog posts or the many things she does in the church and in our home....."Annie" always seems to have a "knack" at things. Annie I don't tell you near enough how much I love you and appreciate all you do for me and the boys. We are so very lucky and blessed to have you! You are such an example to me! There is NO WAY....I would be where I'm at right now, if it were not for your love and endless support, I owe much....if not all of it to you! I love you....and hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day!
Love, Steve
{my post:}
***What an awesome husband I have--you are the BEST Steve! I just got home from church--and was about to post a "Happy Mother's Day" tribute to my awesome mom and mother-in-law......and what a COOL surprise to see this post! I have to admit though.....I hated the pics you decided to post of me (3 weeks after giving birth to Tanner--umm...not the most flattering!! ) So my OCD kicked in a bit, and I had to change them to these! I though it might be a bit more appropriate considering these two silly boys are what made me a mom in the first place! So I wish a very Happy Mother's Day to everyone out there, and hope you all have a wonderful day!!***
So here is my beautiful mom Natalie...who I look up to and admire so much! She really is a beautiful person on the inside and out! I have to give many thanks and appreciation to her, for teaching me how to be a good mom to my boys--I have learned so much from her wonderful example! She is also so much fun to be around, and almost anyone who meets her knows she has an amazing knack for organizing and decorating! I know that I can always go to her for great advice, and she always seems to know what to say in any given situation. She has so much wisdom, and I look up to her more than she could ever know. She is a wonderful grandma to our boys, and she really is the BEST! Love you pretty mommy! :)

There aren't enough wonderful things I could say about my mother-in-law Margaret! She is one of the most thoughtful people I know! She always thinks about everyone else before herself, and is so selfless and charitable. She has such a genuine love for people, and is so kind and generous to everyone she comes in contact with. She is always a blast to be around, and is always up for a good time. She is also a wonderful grandma to my boys, and they love her very much! She is also very considerate of people's feelings and always makes an effort to make everyone feel comfortable in her presence! I feel so blessed to have such an amazing (2nd mom) Love you :)
10 comments:
Steve I'm so glad you did this for Annie. You guys are seriously going through a hard time in your lives and it's moments like these that really help make things better! She is seriously amazing and the one person that really matters to her is you, so for you to tell her this is soo sweet....now get working on Scott!:)
Have a great day guys!
What a cute idea Steve and a fun surprise for you Andrea.
Happy Mothers Day!
What a keeper you have in Steve :) awesome job Steve! And I of course totally agree with what he said about you being an awesome mother/person!
Loved reading this little tribute to your mom and Steve's mom. Aren't mom's grand?!!
ps...SNL baby :)
That was so sweet of Steve what a great surprise. I love the tribute to your moms that was so a really neat thing to do!
How cute are you two! Andrea, you have a very cute husband to do that for you. Way to go, Steve! And I know that all he said is true. You are amazing, to have a husband in med school and taking care to 2 little boys. You're awesome! Happy Mother's day!
Happy Mother's Day to you too!! I hope you had a relaxing day and got to be pampered all day =) Isn't it funny the different pictures that our husbands would pick and we would pick?
Good Job Steve! How thoughtful! Hope you had a great Mother's Day Andrea!
So Andrea I am really curious where you found your cute template for your blog? Mine is so boring and I'm ready to change it. Your blog is so dang cute!
Wow Andrea you are quick! Thanks, I will have to check out that site! When was it you said you were going to be in Utah again? I would love to hang out with you guys when you are there. We are moving back the 3rd week of June. I hope things are going well and by the way you look so good! I loved the pic with you and your mom from your wedding!
How cute is that Steve of yours!! You are such a great mommy!
Love you!
Jamie
Post a Comment