Thursday, May 29, 2008

{priceless}

One Coloring book with crayons to share...... $5.00

Enjoying 2 Happy Meals from McDonalds while having a "picnic" in the front room.....$6.00Two silly kids using their imaginations and playing dress-up with knight and dragon costumes.......... $25.00


Spending a rainy afternoon indoors with your best friend.......... priceless!!!

9 comments:

Christie Morris Eskelsen said...

PRECIOUS Annie! LOVE the pics of your cute boy and his best friend. It's so fun to watch the little guys play together.

Sorry you're having awful weather AGAIN! How did the fam pics go? Call me when you get some time.

Debbi said...

Cute post! I love how you wrote it and the pictures of them are so cute! I'll have to look for those toenail things too, what a good idea, I would never buy them unless someone told me about them!

Unknown said...

So dang cute!!! What sweet little friends!

Jo Ann Anderson said...

What a fun Mom you are! I just saw your family pictures and they are SO good. You all look great and of course Erica did a SUPER job.

Sartori Fam said...

I loved your post! Your boys are so cute! Thanks for telling me about the cutest blog on the block, I love my new template!

{Erica} said...

loved this post andrea! So fun that they are such good friends. What better way to spend a rainy day then with good friends?

Anonymous said...

I love it! They are so cute together. The last picture is my favorite, what great friends they are. They both are such cute kids!!!!! AND I loved your family pics on Erica's photo blog. They all looked great! She did a wonderful job.

The Halls said...

OH my goodness that is the cutest post EVER!!!! but I may be a little biest! thank you so much for taking her you are such a big help to me!!LOVE LOVE LOVE the pic's Erica took they are amazing what a beautiful family!!!

Janae said...

Adorable!!!