First we started off the day on the 4th, by going to the Dinosaur Park up Ogden canyon.
Then we went to a place called "Fat Cats" where the kids had a great time playing at the arcade, and then we had lunch at the Pizza Factory--YUM!!
What would a 4th of July celebration be...without a "Morris brother's" firework show??? Really Steve and his two younger brothers take their annual firework show very seriously! After a trip over the "border" to Evanston, Wyoming for a little added pizazz (and by "pizazz" I mean illegal fireworks) to the firework extravaganza--I'd say we had a pretty awesome show!!!
We also were able to get together with one of Steve's really good friends from high school, Glenn and his cute wife Sabrina, for an awesome dinner!(without kids)
And lastly we went to a place called "Splash Pad" that had a really cool place for Hunter and his cousin Carter, to run around and have fun getting wet!
4 comments:
So cute Annie! I feel so lame that I didn't get any photos because I didn't have my camera! Love the photos of everything!
looks like a fun filled week. You look so good in all your pics!
When is it my turn again!? Call me when you can! I'm so glad you had a fun 4th! See you soon!
First I am so excited to see you tomorrow! Looks like a fun filled weekend! If you want fireworks for the 24th let me know... Everyone looked so cute!
Post a Comment