
It has been kind of a stressful month for all of us, so we decided to take a mini vacation from our lives, and checked into the Drury hotel this weekend. They actually are having a killer holiday special right now, and we were able to get into a really nice room for only $59.99. I was beyond impressed at how nice of a hotel the Drury is. Everytime I drive by it on my way to Target, I always laugh to myself because I think it's such a funny name for a hotel.
Hunter's favorite thing was of course going swimming at the pool.
And check out the sweet bathroom.
Another cool thing about the hotel is that from 5:30-7:30 every night they have complimentary drinks and snacks for everyone. So we got ourselves some freshly popped popcorn, diet Pepsi, and settled in for a night of movies and treats.
Hunter even had his very own Queen sized bed to sleep in which of course he thought was awesome!! {Yep I think he's having fun!}
Tanner had his own place to sleep too.
And of course we couldn't miss out on the Continental breakfast the next morning! Once again, this hotel rocks. The breakfast was SO delicious. I love hotel waffles...is that weird?? One of my favorite things to do, is to make my own Belgian waffle whenever we stay overnight somewhere.
Yes, it was indeed a wonderful Night at the Drury hotel. I think we will have to go back again sometime very soon.
10 comments:
Looks like TONS! of fun I am glad you guys got out and away(even if it was still in town HA HA!!!) You know the kids loved it what great memories!
I've celebrated an Anniversary in Logan. But getting away from life to go ANYWHERE is a good thing! I love the small, simple things like that. It looks like a lot of fun and good memories!
FUN! I'm glad that we aren't the only ones that stay in hotels that are in the same town that we live in!
Wow! The Drury Hotel looks way nice. And that breakfast looks way yummy. (I love belgain waffles). I'm glad that you guys were able to get a way for a while. You totally deserve it. And tell Steve congrats on completing step one of his exams!
How Fun1 You guys are so funny with your family nights at hotels....whatever works though. I love that Tanner had his own mini crib too! (and of course the blanket the cousin T-Sauce helped make!)
You are so stinkin' cute-what a great (And thrifty!) idea!
That looks so fun. What a great idea. I love the picture of your family at the top. Super cute
You guys crack me up. I haven' t ever done this, but maybe we should try it. It does look like a lot of fun!!
What a fun idea! To totally get away, but so much cheaper than really going away! :) I love it. You guys are such a fun and cute little family, and the picture in your header is darling!
How fun! Our little family needs to do a little get a way I just don't know how well Kadee will sleep.
Post a Comment