Friday, November 21, 2008

{twilight}


This 28 year old mother of 2 was among the crazed (squealing) teenage girls (yes there was plenty of squealing and screaming to go around) Twilight Superfans at the midnight showing of Twilight last night!!! Yes I was there, in fact I had my spot in line at 8:30pm and was literally at the very front of the line. Not only was I there opening night friends, I was one of the first to enter the theater. (I know the jealousy must be killing you) Ok so maybe not!

For those of you who didn't attend the sold out midnight showings from wherever you may live, I won't say too much about the actual movie-- other than I LOVED it. I will say the night was full of much laughter, fun friends, and great memories of waiting 4 hours for a movie-- about a
girl named Bella who fell in love with a vampire named Edward.

So here are an excessive amount of pics to document one night of Twilight Mania.


The line of "hardcore" fans.

My fellow "Twerds"


Go Team Cullen!


Twilight Apparel

Still waiting in line....

YES! Finally in the theater. Would a premiere be complete without a diet coke and popcorn??? (I think not)


No pic of this one since it was around 2:45am when I got home. 3 1/2 hrs of sleep before I was so lovingly woken up by to 2 hungry children ready to start the day. Feeling a little sleepy yes....but all I can say is "It was sooooo worth it!" haha! (inside joke-- Jennifer Allison Megan)

10 comments:

Missy said...

That sounds like so much fun. I'm glad you had such a great time. Your outfits were awesome

The Halls said...

yes mam!!!! It was so much fun!! What a night to remember! I hope you feel better!!

Azure said...

I can't believe that you were really the first one in the theater. You are a serious hard core fan!!! I can't wait to see it on Tuesday. I'll call you for sure.

Craig&Shannon said...

I LOVED IT!!! I WANT TO SEE IT AGAIN.. AND AGAIN.. AND AGAIN!!!
You are a adorable Twerd!
Shan

allison said...

yes it was "soooo worth it". Cute pictures you will need to email them to me.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for driving and yes, it was definitely worth it...haha. I have had fun catching up the past few days. Pizza soon =)

Jamie said...

YOU CRAZY CAT!-I love it-I see it Tues-we'll have to talk after!

Anonymous said...

How fun looks like you had a great time. My sister in laws all attended and LOVED it as well!

Lindsay Sprague said...

OMG!!! I went to the midnight with my friends from school! It was a great show, but I didn't absorb it enough so I just had to go to the 10 o clock showing the next night!! Loved it even better the second time! Looks like you guys had a great time! I would have gone with you but the 1201 tickets were sold out! LOOOOVE IT!!

Mackay Family said...

Love your Twilight shirt! Lucky you to be the first one in the theater. Glad that you had so much fun!