Of course a trip to see Santa at the mall had to be at the top of the list. It has been really fun this year, because Hunter actually gets who Santa is now, and has been really excited to "meet" him and tell him that he wants an orange t-rex for Christmas this year.

Grandma Morris sent this really cool Nativity magnet set for Hunter to play with. I thought this was fun because Hunter is really into magnets right now, so this has been great for him to rearrange the different pieces around, and learn about the birth of our Savior in a way he can understand, and have fun at the same time.
I also introduced our first Advent calender this year. This has been something that Hunter has really enjoyed doing every day. He gets so excited each day when he moves the mini candy cane to the next day, and we count how many days are left until Christmas.
These next pics are of the boys in their Christmas T-shirts. We really love Charlie Brown at our house, and have watched all of the Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas "specials" on TV over and over again. Steve's brother found this Peanuts T-shirt for Tanner, isn't it so cute?
{in case you can't tell from this pic Hunter's shirt says "My brother is the Naughty one"}
We also had Hunter's preschool Christmas program this past Saturday. It was so fun to see him up on stage with all of his cute little friends. We are so proud of Hunter, and how much he loves going to school each week.
We also took the kids to Valley West mall to ride the train.
And lastly, here are just a few more pics of the boys (as if there haven't been enough on this post) but mainly it's just for the grandparents benefit! So, as I had stated earlier Hunter and Tanner have loved watching the Charlie Brown specials this holiday season. This is how they have been watching TV together lately.
12 comments:
Love the picture of your boys with Santa. That is such a cute nativity! Hunter is a little stud. I love that your boys love each other so much! It is so adorable!
Your boys are so HANDSOME! I love the cute set up at Valley West mall we went the other dat and my kids loved the train. The shirts are adorable!
I love the Christmas spirit! The kids are at such a fun age when you can really play the Santa thing up! Looks like you guys are having a wonderful Christmas season. We will miss you guys at the annual New Years Eve party...maybe next year!
Fun! I love love that Peanuts shirt! Your boys are so good looking, care to arrange a marriage between Hunter and my Kallie?
PS Did you see the Hills last night? Spencer is SUCH a dirt bag!!
I admire that you were able to stand in line with the kids for pictures with Santa! They are so dang cute!
That is such a cute nativity! Such a great idea to have it out of magnets. Hunter looks absolutely adorable in his preschool program. You guys look like you've been having lots of fun, I'm so glad you're all feeling better! :)
How fun Annie! Umm...where have my little nephews gone? Serously Tanner looks like a little dude now and Hunter is a BOY!!!!!! I love it, but miss you guys so much! I can't wait to see pics of what the boys do when you open our package of goodies!!!!
Love those cute muffins!
So cute! I love the shirts!
Your boys are adorable! I love the picture with Santa - that Santa is great! Have a great Christmas, we'll see you guys in a few weeks.
Andrea! It's amazing who you come across blog hopping! I'm glad to see your cute family doing so well! Good luck on med school!
Your boys are so cute together!! And you sure have done a lot of fun things lately!!
Post a Comment