That is really funny. My aunt did one last year. They are great.
so funny...loved it!
Simply hilarious!! Oh that is awesome..
That is hilarious! I did get your package! Thank You So Much! I especially love the socks they are so cute! I mailed you a Thank You note, but it probably hasn't arrived yet. I hope things are going good!
Oh Andrea-I love the disco ones!!
That was awesome Andrea!
Cute! That is way better than the version they had last year. I just love this time of year!
I love that. I Hope your boys are feeling better!
Hey, we missed you at the Party, but hope your boys get feeling better. Take care and hope to see ya soon...Maybe at the grocery store HAHA
Post a Comment
9 comments:
That is really funny. My aunt did one last year. They are great.
so funny...loved it!
Simply hilarious!! Oh that is awesome..
That is hilarious! I did get your package! Thank You So Much! I especially love the socks they are so cute! I mailed you a Thank You note, but it probably hasn't arrived yet. I hope things are going good!
Oh Andrea-I love the disco ones!!
That was awesome Andrea!
Cute! That is way better than the version they had last year. I just love this time of year!
I love that. I Hope your boys are feeling better!
Hey, we missed you at the Party, but hope your boys get feeling better. Take care and hope to see ya soon...Maybe at the grocery store HAHA
Post a Comment