Sunday, December 21, 2008

{happy holidays}



What a fantastic book The Christmas Sweater by Glenn Beck is. I just finished reading it this weekend, and what a truly heartwarming and touching book it was to read. Especially with Christmas right around the corner, this beautifully written story is just what I needed to get the "true" meaning of Christmas to the forefront of my mind. It made me laugh and it definitely made me cry. I would highly recommend you read this short (less than 300 pgs) little book this Christmas season. Now that Steve has a week off of rotations, I am making him read it too!! And if you are looking for a last minute Christmas gift for that special someone, this would be a perfect gift for anyone.


I probably won't be posting anything until after Christmas, so I will end by wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Holidays to all!

5 comments:

Azure said...

What??? No more posts til after Christmas?? Sad!!! I would never go that long without posting something!! :)

Mackay Family said...

I was looking for a new book to read so I think I will read that! Merry Christmas! Your card is cute!

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas! I got your darling card, too cute!!! I love the Christmas photos of Hunter and Tanner they are so adorable!

Sarah said...

Such a cute Christmas card! I am about halfway through The Christmas Sweater and I am absolutely loving it. Such a great book. Hope you guys had a great Christmas!

juju said...

hey go checkout my blog it says a little bit about you i called you anni i dont konw why andria anni if you dont like it sorry get over it but ya and you have to come home sooon so i can show you what i taught carter(i ask him who his favorite aunt is and he says aunt juju)SUCKA jk when are you comin down