Wednesday, January 21, 2009

{i miss you charlie brown}


This picture says it all................





Eight days is far too long for you to be away from your mother!! Not that your brother and I, haven't been having lots of fun while you've been away-- but you better tell your dad to bring you home soon.

All my love,
mom


PS: Of course we miss you too Steve.....but let's be honest Charlie Brown is slightly cuter than you are!!

8 comments:

The Stones said...

He is too cute! Isn't it funny how we originally love the idea of a break from kiddos but then after a day or so we need them back? Gotta love motherhood!

{Erica} said...

that is a super cute picture and i dig the shirt.

so wait...where's steve?

Sarah said...

Such a cute picture! I bet he will be SO happy to see you too! :)

Azure said...

Awww, this is SO cute!!! I know that both Steve and Tanner are missing you a lot!! That is such a cute picture!!

Mackay Family said...

He is sooo cute! I bet they are missing you as much as you are missing them!

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie!
Thanks for coming today it was great to have you there. That website is www.sugardoodle.net if it doesn't come up it is on my blog under fun sites to visit.Family home evening ideas. Have a great day!

Jamie said...

Look at that cute Tanner-hope you had fun with Hunter this week-I'll email you soon with updates from my week! I am somewhat still sane but earlier this week, not so much! Talk to you soon! Love you!

Brittany said...

Your boys are so dang cute! That look on his face is priceless!
BTW, I work in the ER at LDS. Are you ever coming back to UT?