In case you were wondering what Hunter is holding in his hands....it is a "Reverence Jar." We have really been working with him on what it means to be reverent. I guess the wiggles just goes along with being 3 yrs old--so we thought it might be a good incentive. He gets so excited when he can put a piece of candy in the jar every time he folds his arms and shows us he is being reverent. So YAY for our little Sunbeam Hunter!!
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
{our little sunbeam}
In case you were wondering what Hunter is holding in his hands....it is a "Reverence Jar." We have really been working with him on what it means to be reverent. I guess the wiggles just goes along with being 3 yrs old--so we thought it might be a good incentive. He gets so excited when he can put a piece of candy in the jar every time he folds his arms and shows us he is being reverent. So YAY for our little Sunbeam Hunter!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
How cute is he Annie? He's getting so big...I'm a little sad that I won't see HUnter in a few days, but this time with JUST Tanner is going to be fun and good for the two cousins! You know I'll take LOTS of pics for you!
He did so great Andrea...we had a few criers, but hopefully they will adjust soon. Hunter is such a cutey...I wonder if he would wait for McKay???
So fun! I can't believe that he is old enough to be a Sunbeam! I love that he was such a big boy. Your reverence jar is a great idea!
Your reverence jar is genius! I think we might start one of those around here, Anna's not a sunbeam anymore and has some serious wiggles :) I'm the primary chorister in our ward and I can't believe how little our new little sunbeams are, they are adorable! That's awesome that Hunter is loving primary!
My two HATED nursery, and I was scarred to death for them to become a Sumbeam. BUT, they both love it! Going to sunbeams is the best thing ever! I'm hoping on my next child, we can just drop them off at sumbeams at age 18 months. (I can hope can't I?) I am a total mom that hovers. I still sit outside their dance classes most of the time, just to check on things.
I seriously can't believe that we have sunbeams. It's freaking me out big time!!!! Let me know if that Reverence Jar thing really works. Logan just reads books during Sacrament meeting. It's the best we can do. He thinks we're pretty horrible for not letting him bring Lightning McQueen and Chick Hicks to church with us.
Post a Comment