Friday, February 6, 2009

{happy birthday steve}

Happy 28th Birthday to my favorite guy!!!



I couldn't ask for a better dad to our boys!




He is such a hard working and dedicated husband and father.



He is my best friend, and has been for over 10 years-- and he still makes me laugh everyday!

I hope your day is great babe! We sure do love you and appreciate all that you do for our family.
Hunter really wanted to make a dragon birthday cake for his daddy today--so we'll see how that little project turns out!!! As for Steve and I......we are headed out for a night on the town this evening to celebrate his old age!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was very sweet. Happy Birthday Steve.

Azure said...

Happy Birthday Steve!!! I hope it is a good one for you. Good luck with the dragon cake. I hope that project works out all right. Enjoy your night on the town guys!!

{Erica} said...

happy birthday steve. I can't wait to see that dragon cake...I'm sure it'll be fabulous!!

Have fun tonight! I feel like I haven't seen you in AGES!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have fun making the dragon cake and out on the town together tonight! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Steve!! I hope you guys had a fun night out!! I know you both deserved it!!

Christie Morris Eskelsen said...

Happy LATE Birthday "brother from another mother!" Sorry we're so lame and missed it...we are so bad at people's birthdays! I hope you guys had a great night out. It was so good to see you last month...we're counting down until you move back home!

Mackay Family said...

Happy Birthday Steve! Hope that he had a great day!