Sunday, February 22, 2009

{tags}


1. Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer

2. Select the 4th picture in that folder

3. Explain the picture

4. Tag 4 other people to do the same. I tag: Azure, Christie, Syd, Brooke.

** This pic was taken when Hunter turned 2 years old. It is crazy to think that he is going to be turning 4 years old in less than 2 weeks. I love those curls on top of his head too. What a cutie.**


Ten things that "bug"

This was a fun tag to do, I'll be honest sometimes its really nice to say what bothers you.......

1. Unfriendly people at the checkout line. Ugh, it is really annoying to have someone all irritated and rude and in a big hurry to check out. (Especially when my kids are throwing a fit and they look at you like-- "Boy she has got her hands full....can't she control her children?"

2. People who text when they are driving a car. Can we say accident waiting to happen people??? Come on, I'll admit I do talk on my cell phone occasionally when I am behind the wheel......but texting??? Really??

3. People who call but don't leave a voice message. (Am I expected to call back?? So confusing.)

4. Die hard super freaks who run outside in the middle of the winter! Really people, its -20 degrees, and it seems like a good day for a run?? Maybe it's just because it highlights the fact that I am lazy at 9:00am when I am driving Hunter to preschool in the morning, but nonetheless it bugs me.

5. Fake people. Enough said.

6. The use of the word "mobile phone" it is not a mobile phone, we aren't living in the 1990s...it is called a cell phone.

7. People who don't like Facebook.

8. Speaking of Facebook...people who invite me to be their "friends" when I have no idea who they are. If I don't recognize you from your a) name or b) obscure profile pic--then unfortunately we cannot be friends.

9. This is one that really annoys me....people who read blogs and don't leave comments. Whatever, I mean you don't have to leave one every time obviously.....but show some love people.

10. People who didn't like the movie Twilight. It's a movie about a teenage girl who falls in love with a vampire...what's not to like???? Especially the people who loved the books but hated the movie. What did you expect?
{as a side note to item #10...I also include those who don't love the Harry Potter series. They are AWESOME, and anyone who says otherwise...obviously hasn't read the books.}


Ahh
... that felt good! So now it is your turn---
so what bugs you????

16 comments:

allison said...

I agree! and the picture of Hunter is darling, what a sweet like boy. You guys need to go out again and let us watch them, they were really good (unlike my child, I still feel bad about her crying the whole time. Thanks for the pictures to they were so cute.)

The Stones said...

You're #9 is one of my pet peeves! What a fun tag, I need to do that one, it's good to vent sometimes.I love reading your blog!

PS Am I the Brooke you tagged? Just wondering if you knew more than one! :)

The Stones said...

oops, I meant YOUR #9, not YOU'RE...that's actually a pet peeve I have for myself-I hate when I mispell things, but it doesn't bother me when other people do it. Is that odd?

Anonymous said...

You crack me up. This post made me laugh. I totally agree.
Your little guys picture is adorable.

{Erica} said...

you're funny! Hey, so I keep seeing you in sacrament meeting but then you're not in relief society...I MISS SEEING YOU and SITTING BY YOU! where are you?

Jamie said...

cutest photo of little Hunter! He has grown up so much!

(i agree with all of the "bug" things oh and flaky people)

love you and miss you too!

Sarah said...

What a cute little boy! Seriously, what a cute picture!

Your pet peeves crack me up, I have to agree! Another huge one for me is people that wear black dress socks with sandals. I threw up a little bit in my mouth even thinking about it. I don't know why, but it totally grosses me out!

Summer said...

Well I guess I would be one of those people that liked the Twilight book but HATED the movie! Sorry, but I did LOVE all of the Harry Potter books, so at least we're on the same page there, right?

Mackay Family said...

I agree! I hate when people don't leave comments! The texting people are our next patients! Hunter looked so adorable in that pic. I can't believe he is almost 4! I will get on the tag soon...

Anonymous said...

LOVE your FAKE PEOPLE - definitely enough said and I second that big time. I also get bugged when I see all these "private" blogs coming to my blog DAILY yet they don't invite me to read theirs. Um... then quit looking at mine!

As always, GREAT to see you today and I'm glad I talked you into hanging out with me for my lunch hour since my husband decided to "no show" on me.

Shane and Jill said...

I'll comment, cause I know exactly how you feel....almost like it is a waste of your energy when no one comments on your blog, or that you don't have anything interesting enough to say for people to respond. Cute blog BTW!

Anonymous said...

WOW Annie! I think blogs and facebook are a generational thing. I hope you aren't referring to your parents. I like to comment over the phone. We are sort of like the parents on Bachelor that didn't want to meet Jason on national TV. . . that would be dad. FYI we LOVE your blog.

Brooke said...

Loved this! I agree with all your "bugs"! I HATE people who don't leave comments, it's nice to know who cares! But.....I love the "Twilight" books, but had a hard time loving the movie. It was better the second time though.
Harry Potter: great!

Scott and Angie said...

You are funny! I loved the "bug" tag, sometimes it is nice to get it all out there in the open, huh! Hunter is too cute, it's hard to believe how fast our kids are growing up, i still remember you prego on W6!

Azure said...

Your picture is so cute!!! You've got to see my picture. It's pretty funny!!! I love your things that bug. I agree with all of them!!!! Thanks for the tag. This one was fun!!!!

Christie Morris Eskelsen said...

Annie...I remember when you got this photo taken of Hunter! I'm so sad now...he's going to be 4 in a matter of says lady and I still remember going to the hospital when he was 15 minutes old!

And the bugging thing is funny....it's even funnier that I totally fit a few of those categories!