So here are some pics from our "African Safari" today.......
We also had some fun blowing bubbles outside. I love how something as simple and easy as blowing bubbles can keep my kids entertained for hours.
There is also one more very big reason why today is especially awesome.......
Twilight came out on DVD today. Have you bought your copy yet??? Well Steve has been dreading this day for a very long time. We both knew the day would eventually come when he was forced to sit down and watch all 122 minutes with me. The day has arrived.

13 comments:
Glad you had fun on your Africian Safari! Everyone looked so cute! What would life be like without bubbles? It seems like they make every kid happy!
i loved the weather today.
so....bret RENTED twilight and we're going to watch it tonight. I probably won't buy it until AFTER we move...*gasp*...i know!
Looks like fun I love the weather too I just hope it stays. I got my copy and am going to make Jason watch it again with the extended sceans, luck him. :)
I love the zoo - I'll be really sad when we leave it. Its the perfect size for kids. I might have to borrow your Twilight copy b/c I want Shawn to watch it too, but there is no way he'll let me buy it! Did you love it just as much as the first time?
Looks like you guys had a great time. We are enjoying the warm weather too! Although today it was cold and rainy and tomorrow there is a 50% chance of snow! yikes.
Looks like you had a great day. I love the Zoo I think I love it more than my kids. This warm weather is so great.
I am so excited school is back in so I can rent Twilight and watch it. I no longer have the luxury of putting kids to bed early so J.D. and I can watch movies. I haven't seen Twilight or read the book CRAZY I know.
Yay for warm spring weather! Your African Safari looks like fun! :) I love the things these kids say, they are too cute. And shocking, I know, but I probably won't be buying Twilight. I need to rent it so I can make Christian watch it with me, though!
I forced Brian into Twilight last night-(maybe he secretly liked it-I'll never know) I just tried calling you-call me when you can.
Love, Jamie
So how did he like it? There is no way Kyle would ever watch it...that's okay though, I surely would hate for him to catch me drooling!
Hey Andrea! Your photos are so cute! I finally read Twilight last week and I am already reading Eclipse. I always said I would never read them, but thanks to peer pressure I did. I LOVE them! I am now officially a TWERD! I saw the movie at Kaysville Theater the night the DVD came out, then we went to buy it after, it was so super crazy!!! I made Adrian watch it, and he actually liked it.
I can't even begin to tell you how stickin' cute you are. And all your creative ideas, I love it! I know that if I ever need an idea for any holiday, just to look on your blog and I'll find one. You're amazing!
I hope the weather is still nice out in Iowa. It is snowing here.. yuck! Your African Safari looked like lots of fun, what a cute imagination he has!
Ha ha! My hubby had to watch all of Twilight with me too! It was totally his fault though, cause he bought it for me. He even admitted that it wasn't as bad as he was expecting!
Post a Comment