Tuesday, March 17, 2009

{spring swap}


First of all....Happy St. Patty's Day!! I hope none of you got pinched today because you did the unspeakable---and chose not to wear green!! The horror. Well, we just got back from a little St. Patty's Day party at a friend's house and had such a great time playing outside. It really started to give me the Spring Fever, and got me in the mood for a Spring Swap!! I have participated in a couple of these swaps now--but never have actually "thrown" one myself. And what better time to celebrate the warmer weather and sunshine--than participating in a Spring Swap.
What is a Swap you might ask??? Well this is how it works.
**********************************************************
First you have to leave me a comment letting me know you want to participate. The deadline for entering is March 22, by midnight.
Second send me an email with your name, address, blog address (if you have one) you don't have to have a blog to participate. And a few details about what you love most about Spring. This will give your swap buddy some ideas of what to send you in your package. For example: spring scented candles, bracelets, fun flip flops, bright colored nail polish, fun hair accessories, easter candy, movies, etc...
Third I will send you your swap buddy info after the March 22, deadline via email. You will then have 1 week to mail your swap partners package to them. Let's be honest....who doesn't love getting fun packages in the mail (that are for YOU and not your kids) haha!!


There is no price limit here, but just remember to put together something that you would like to receive yourself. Also you don't have to feel like you have to spend a lot of money either, you can be creative and come up with some really fun things that don't cost a lot!!
I hope you all participate--hopefully this will be lots of fun. Plus, it is a great way to possibly "meet" some new friends in the blogging world!!!



PS: Hunter loved his Leprechaun scavenger hunt. (We did it last night for FHE.) And the Clover Cupcakes were really fun to make too!! So sign up for the Spring Swap and get in on some fun.............



14 comments:

Andrea said...

Here is my email address for those of you who don't already have it:

andreamorris21@hotmail.com

Family Scads said...

I'm totally game for a swap! You have my e-mail address so just make sure to include me.

P.S - Thank you a million times over for watching Gwen tomorrow. It means so much! You're the best.

Mackay Family said...

Your cupcakes turned out cute! What program did you use for your cute St. Patty's pic of your boys? I have never done a swap...I might have to try for the first time!

Jessica said...

What a cute blog Andrea! Great St. Paddy's day ideas!

The Stones said...

What a darling idea! You are always so stinkin' creative!

Sarah said...

I love all of the fun things you do for holidays! The cupcakes and clues are adorable, what a great FHE. And the picture of the boys is so cute!!

Azure said...

I'm in Andrea!!! By the way, you are a mini Martha Stewart!!! I'm impressed with all of your cute ideas and fun things that you do.

Ashley and Devan said...

How fun is this! Sign me up. I'm super excited. I've never done a swap!

Love the cupcakes by the way!

Jamie said...

What a cute mommy! & what cute photos of your boys-miss you!

Ashley and Devan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scott and Angie said...

Sure what to heck sign me up! You are such a fun mom, i love all your idea's you do with your boys.

Chris & Missy said...

Hey girlie, it looks like you guys had a great St. Patty's Day! I am totally in on the Spring Swap (hopefully I can be creative). It sounds like a lot of fun!

Mackay Family said...

I am in on the Spring Swap!!! My first one I am excited!

Christie Morris Eskelsen said...

Alright, I'm in! You finally talked me into it, the texts and comments did it girl!

I'm excited...and so stole some of your ideas!