
Today being that it is the one day out of the year where it is completely acceptable to trick and fool those around you.....I thought an April Fool's Day quiz might be fun. So listed below are 4 tricks and 2 truths. Your job is to figure out the truth......
A: I was diagnosed with Corneal Abrasions yesterday, and can't wear my contacts for 2 weeks.
B: Well I guess now is as good as a time as any to announce I am 6 weeks pregnant. This was a little (ok a lot) unexpected for us, but we are really excited.
C: I didn't have my "first kiss" until I was 18 years old.
D: If I could chose any Reality TV show to be on.....it would have to be Dancing With The Stars.
E: I exercise 5 days a week, drink 8 glasses of water a day, eat nothing but protein and vegetables, and am training to run a marathon this summer.
F: I had a tumor the size of a grapefruit surgically removed when I was 12 years old.
Ok, so now you get to guess which 2 statements are true! Leave your guesses in the comments below and I will reveal the 2 correct answers tomorrow. Ahh....the suspense!
9 comments:
Let's see... I wish you were pregnant, but I doubt that one. I'm going to say A and ... I forgot... lol... the dancing with the stars one.
My guess is A and C. From previous conversations and don't think you are pregnant!
I am going with D and F.
B & C - oh, baby!!!
I guess that you love watching DWTS and that you have corneal abrasions and... don't toy with our emotions about being pregnant :-)
I'm going to go with B and D because I think everyone should have a surprise baby (only because it happened to me, so now it should have to happen to everyone!) and who wouldn't want to be on DWTS...
Are you pregnant? Post the answers ASAP!
D&F. But If you are pregnant Congratulations!
I am going to guess A and B...just because they both sound convincing and how fun to have another baby - during school:)
Post a Comment