Tuesday, June 16, 2009

{viva la vida}

"Live the Life"


And that is exactly what we have been doing all week....living the life! My sister came in last week for a visit, and we have been on the go ever since. The biggest highlight of the week was last Friday we all went to the Coldplay concert. Probably one of my all time favorite bands of all time---so um yeah, it was pretty awesome! I love you Chris Martin. The concert was incredible and it was so fun being there with my sister and Steve. Snow Patrol opened the show and they were amazing too.


{Best night ever!}


The coolest part of the night, was when Coldplay came up into the crowd and literally sang 50 feet away from where we were sitting.

Notice the band in the background of this picture! How cool is that?


It was such a fun and memorable night, and I am so glad I got to spend it with my sister and Steve. {and a huge thank you to my awesome friend who was so nice to watch the kids for such a long time so we could go out.}


We have have doing lots of fun things this past week too, and it has been great spending time with my sister!


Popping water balloons



We all went and saw the movie Up. It was so good..one of my new favorites.





Tanner enjoyed the movie too. I think it had something to do with the popcorn maybe??



A trip to Pella for the day was really fun.





We really have been "living the life" but now it is time to get back to my "real life" which involves cleaning, packing, and getting ready for the big move soon. YAY!




I am so grateful to have such an awesome sister who adores my kids, and is so great with them. Thank you Erika!


**Try it Tuesday will return next week**

7 comments:

{Erica} said...

How fun! so cool you went to that concert...I'm jealous (in a good way :D).

Best of luck packing and getting ready. Wish I could help you!

Kiera said...

That sounds like an AWESOME concert. I really like Snow Patrol and Coldplay.

I loved UP!! I think I giggled more than my friends little girl. Her favorite line from the movie is when BOB would call Carl "master".

BTW, you are gorgeous!!

kdance said...

Oh, I love Coldplay! That's so awesome!

Megan and Shawn said...

I love concerts, that is one thing I definately don't mind spending a little money on! Looks like a great week.

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!
Love thne Tuesday idea.

Mackay Family said...

Yea that you got to go to that concert! I have heard great things about Up and hope to see it soon. You are lucky your sister has been able to visit so much! Glad you had fun!

Scott and Angie said...

What fun! Sisters are grate! and So are cool concert! Looks like you had a very fun time. I was saddend by the no try it tuesday, still trying to find the right moment for the pie! I am sure it is going to be a disaster! Oh and you better not be "maybe ER" it is the ER!!!! you don't want L&D, really!? Ha ha ha!!! No really let me know any way i can help you, even if it is not in the ER, i will support you!