


I thought this lunch box would be totally cool for me to pack my food in for work. Stylish...and yet so practical.
But, speaking of the bloodsuckers....it looks like we will be a family of Vampires this year for Halloween. Hunter decided he wanted to be Dracula. (And wear really cool teeth, with a shiny black cape.) Steve got the sweetest Vampire costume at this really fun Halloween store, and of course I refuse to be left out.....so a Vampiress for me it is. (Is that a real word??) And Tanner will be be our baby bat.
I can't wait for Halloween!
PS: I just painted my finger nails this color today. Love it.
PPS: I am however, seriously considering buying this jigsaw puzzle, for Christmas! Just think of the countless hours of entertainment it would provide..........


7 comments:
You're so funny!
So did you know that Vampire Diaries came out way before the Twilight saga? Lots of people were upset because there was so many things that were familiar to the Twilight saga but really all her ideas came before Twilight :) I like watching the show although it's a CW show so it's boarding lame. The books were good though. Maybe I'd like the show better if I didn' tknow what was going to happen already...
I do think Elena is super hot :)
I haven't even bought my ticket yet for new moon. Still love the books and can't wait for the movie though!
I am watching Vampire Diaries as well. I've enjoyed it so far but this last episode is what got me. Finally, some good action and the backstory. I have never read the books so I don't know the story. But hey I love anything Vampires. Well, mostly.
When do you need the money for our tickets? I heard you weren't coming to Kaylee's baby shower Saturday so I guess giving it to you then is out. We will miss you there. Let me know.
Um, I love you. Seriously, you remind me of this darling girl in my neighborhood (who I happen to adore!). And yes, I have my New Moon tickets! :)
You crack me up! I can't wait for New Moon either!
Haha, I love it! I haven't watched Vampire Diaries, but I bet I would love it :) And I can't believe that I haven't bought my New Moon tickets! I am so excited, a bigger budget and new director will do wonders for the movie. I can't wait!!!
Haven't seen the show but can't wait for New Moon.
SO that show is my new fav...but we're not high class, so DVR is out of our budget...but when I catch it I lOVE it!
Can't wait to go to the movies in NOv....I think the last time I went to the movies with you was the one with Hilary Duff when we went with Margaret! CRAZY!!!
Post a Comment