Wednesday, April 14, 2010

{sunny st. george}



{The sunglass wearing Morris Clan}


Last weekend we took the boys, and headed to sunny St. George. Due to my work schedule and Steve's rotations, we haven't been able to get "away" together as a family, since we moved here last August. The weather was perfect. The boys were little fish and swam all day long. Steve was able to do a little golfing, and I was able to go shoppping with my mom and sister! It was definitely a well needed break for all of us. Plus the weather there was A.mazing!! 80 degrees is definitely the best temperature in my opinion!





My little fish.




Hanging out in the backyard of my parent's house.



Playing at the park.



Wow! I found a rock.



The boys playing and actually sharing toys for a change! (it had to be documented on camera since this doesn't happen very often.)




Ahh.... In N Out. It was the first time I had ever been, and it was well worth all of the hype I had heard about it. I must say though, you have to eat the food while it is HOT. The boys thought it was pretty cool too.


My mom and dad with the boys


I am in love with the shoes I got while I was there. Thank you T.J Maxx!!

Since it snowed the day after we got home, ugh-- I am literally dying to wear my flipflops and sandals again!

Who is with me??

7 comments:

Mackay Family said...

That was seriously the first time you went to In-N-Out? You have been missing out! Looks like you had a nice warm getaway. I have to agree that it is time for sandal weather.

Susan said...

Cute pictures of the family and cute shoes!

Good luck in your next stage of life, I admire you for your trust; I know that if you do find "joy in the journey" you will also find peace.

The Halls said...

It was so fun talking to you today!! Your trip looked so fun you guys look wonderful!!! Love you!

Elise said...

You look awesome! Love the sandals! I am definitely breaking mine out! Wish I could wear them at work.

Anonymous said...

love the sandals and the pictures... you guys all look great!!

Sarah said...

Cute shoes! Your trip looks wonderful. I've only been to St George twice... maybe we need to head back there again some day, not in the summer time :) It looks beautiful!

Azure said...

That sounds like so much fun! I am jealous!! Definitely need a vacation here.