Tuesday, June 8, 2010

{a bunch of stuff}

I literally don't think that we could have possibly packed one more thing in these past 2 weeks!! The word frenzy comes to mind when I look back on what we have done. Absolute chaos, and absolute bliss. I just wanted to take a moment on the blog, to journal our family's latest happenings! We are loading up the moving truck tomorrow, and are headed out to Iowa bright and early Thursday morning. So that means--I probably won't be able to post on here for quite sometime......so until then!!


Here we go!



Camp out in the backyard with aunt Erika!










A day spent at the Gateway with cousin Carter and Braxton.








A day at the Zoo with my family.













Getting to be there for Christie's baptism. It was truly an amazing thing to witness, and we are so happy that we were able to be here.


.





There has also been lots of swimming in grandma's hot tub.




And Hunter lost his very first tooth!




And lastly...... lots and lots of this!

Let's be honest, is there anything worse than packing??? There is a never ending black abyss of stuff, that seems to come out of the woodwork when you are trying to pack up and move. Wish us luck, because we have a super fun week ahead! Ha!

5 comments:

Mackay Family said...

You have been busy having lots of fun! I love Hunter's toothless smile. I can't decide what is worse packing or unpacking. Still have boxes that need to be unpacked.

Jennilyn said...

Good luck on your long drive. I think the only thing worse than packing is UNpacking... I am so happy for you guys living in Iowa.

Craig&Shannon said...

You have the cutest family! Thanks for blogging!

Azure said...

Good luck with the move! I hope you guys survive the LONG drive out there. We will miss you!! I can't believe that Hunter lost a tooth already. Crazy!!

Sarah said...

No, there isn't much worse than packing! But maybe when all of your stuff gets dumped into your new place and then you have to find where it all is and then find a new place for it all :) Good luck with everything!!