Hunter had his preschool graduation last week. He has been going to preschool for the past 3 years. Hunter has loved going to school each day, and he is so excited to tell me all of the things he learned or talked about that day. I know that he is going to miss his awesome teacher Mrs. Mary and all of the cute little friends in his class. I can't believe that in a few short months he will start Kindergarten. Wow! So here are a few pics from Hunter's graduation.
My favorite part of the day was when Hunter said "Look dad, I get to wear a hat just like you did."
This video cracks me up. At the end of the program all of the kids danced to the "Macarena." Who knew Hunter had such sweet dance moves???
2 comments:
Such a handsome little guy! Crazy that he will be in kindergarten. Does he get the dance moves from you or Steve? :)
That is hilarious!!!! Go Hunter!!!
Post a Comment