Saturday, June 26, 2010

{fun}



I can't believe we have really been here for 2 weeks today! I feel like things are finally starting to get back to normal for us. Routines, schedules...... all very comforting to me. Steve officially starts residency next week, so we wanted to do something fun today with this boys-- before life really starts to get "fun."
First up, we took the boys to see Woody and Buzz aka Toy Story 3 this afternoon. I thought it was super cute and funny.


Next up was some splishing and splashing in our new plastic pool.




The cool dudes in their shades.



Hunter telling Tanner the basics of "Squirt Gun 101"



I get a kick out of this next pic. The looks on each of their faces says it all....



Water attack!!


Tanner decided that watering the plants, might save him from another water attack.


He was right!








No comments: