
We have been really busy this past month! There has been a lot of time spent out in the sun, and we are trying our best to enjoy this HOT July! The boys and I have been doing lots of fun things together, unfortunately Steve has missed out on a lot with his crazy schedule, but he certainly has been missed. We have already been to the "beach" probably 5 times this month. It is free, and the kids have a blast! Sandcastles, swimming and some really good snacks make for a great afternoon.

So here are some more pics from our latest happenings during the month of July!
Enjoying some Krispy Kreme's at the park.
Really....who doesn't love a good Krispy Kreme every now and again??
Riding bikes.
Playing trains.
Going to the aquatic center with friends'.
Just to mix it up a bit--I thought getting my van smashed would add to our summer fun! NOT! Luckily none of us were injured.
And then came a surprise visit from my dad!
He could only stay for a day and a half, but we definitely made the most of the time while he was here.
I hope your July has been great too!
6 comments:
Oh what a fun July you have had considering how it began the end is definitely better than the start !! It looks like dad is having the time of his life out there with you and the munchkins. I may only have two grandkids but they are definitely the cutest.
Looks like you guys are having fun...Did you get my message? We want to have you over for dinner on Sunday (peaches for Steve!!). Call me!
Jealous! I want to be having fun with my kids. Now that they're teens, my fun comes from watching them have fun. It's all good. Just normal life transition.
What a fun July! Glad you are okay after the crash. The boys look like they are loving the summer.
It looks like the perfect July! Well... minus the car crash. That stinks!!!
I am so glad everything is looking better now! How crazy can life get really?!? My nephews are adorable...we sure miss you guys a ton!
Post a Comment