I celebrated my 30th birthday a few weekends ago. Unfortunately, I came down with the stomach flu that weekend as well. But very very fortunate for me--that happened to be the very same weekend my sweet mother-in-law came to visit us. I wouldn't have survived without her being here. Or more specifically, my kids may not have survived. It all turned out well in the end, and I had a fabulous time turning the big 30.
We all went out to breakfast at one of my favorite places--Mimi's Cafe. And I of course got my favorite dish--Belgium waffles with strawberries and whipped cream! Yum.
My boys picked me out some great "girlie presents" from the dollar store.
And then Steve and I got to go out on a "real date" since his mom was here to watch the boys for us.
Which was awesome!

Since I finally got to see this movie.
It was SO good! I love that Leo.
So bring it on 30s...I am ready for you!
2 comments:
I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!!! It looks as though it was a lot of fun. Your blog is so fun to read! XoXo
Happy Birthday! You are one hot 30 year old! Glad you had a great day!
Post a Comment