This Halloween was the year of wizards and dragons at the Morris house. We had a great time dressing up in our costumes this Halloween. I don't think that there will ever come a time that I don't dress up for this spooky holiday. It is way to much fun.
The red and green dragons
We had a great time celebrating this year, and I already can't wait for next year! So here are some pictures that captured our festive filled events. (Basically this is for the grandparents back in UT) but view on if you please!
We were invited to a very spooky Halloween party this year! It was so much fun.
Hunter especially enjoyed the "Mummy Wrap"
And all of the kids loved the pinata.
And then a pie eating contest! You will never guess who won.....
YEP--Steve! I couldn't have been prouder of my man! Way to devour that strawberry pie.
Next we carved our pumpkins one night, and stayed up late to watch some scary movies.
The boys were very intrigued at watching their dad carve away his yearly masterpiece.
Boo!
And lastly, we did some good old fashioned-- door to door Trick-or-treating on Beggar's Night.
The End!
Hope yours was just as great!
1 comment:
You guys have way too much fun! (Jealous!)
Post a Comment