You could say that I am a tad bit excited that the new Harry Potter movie comes out next month! But that would be a very big understatement! Lucky for me--I have a family that indulges my obsessions from time to time! So this year for Halloween, could I have been anything other than a wizard--really????
Hermione Granger
Albus Dumbledore
And of course we would have not been complete, without our dear
Harry Potter
Never fear....Tanner was not left out of our Harry Potter Halloween.
He was the ferocious Dragon from 'Goblet of Fire' of course!!
Happy Harry Potter Halloween
**To see the rest of our Halloween extravaganza this year...scroll on down to the next post**
3 comments:
You guys are great!! I'm so boring. I never dress up! Way to go Andrea!!
So are we going together or what? I am considering letting my boys skip school to go to it...
I love the costumes! It is SO fun that you guys all dress up, and that it was a theme. I love it. It looks like it was an awesome Halloween!
Post a Comment