I can't believe that Christmas has already come and gone! There is so much excitement and preparation for that one special day out of the year....and then sadly it always goes by far too quickly!
Well, we had a very cozy Christmas at home! Hunter did indeed get the Space shuttle he asked Santa for, and Tanner got the Batman Cave he asked for. Santa was also very generous this year, and got the whole family a Wii.

This year, I have to say, was probably my favorite Christmas so far with the kids. They are both at such fun ages right now, and the excitement of Christmas was felt all throughout the house.
Hunter even had a last minute surprise, and lost his top front tooth on Christmas Eve, so luckily the tooth fairy was able to hitch a ride on Santa's sleigh to collect his tooth.
I hope everyone else had a marvelous Christmas as well!!
4 comments:
Such a magical age - so fun! And I love new Christmas jamies!
SO fun! Aubree almost lost her tooth on Christmas eve too! We thought that would be fun to have the tooth fairy and Santa come the same night! Sadly though, her tooth is STILL hanging on, and she will not let us touch it! Miss ya! PS sorry I never sent you a Christmas card, um they are still in the envelope from in my work bag...oops.
I'm so glad you guys had such a fun Christmas. I love being with my own little fam more than anything else!
Hunter and Tanner look like they're getting so big! Tell them to stop it right now.
Miss you guys!
What a fun night for Hunter to loose his first tooth! So glad thay you had a great Christmas. Love the boys in their snowman pajamas.
Post a Comment