Thursday, December 23, 2010

{christmas programs}



Journaling post:


Yesterday Hunter and Tanner both had their school "Holiday Parties"--which of course is PC code for Christmas parties. They both had a really fun time, and I was just happy that I got to be there for both of them. First up was Tanner's Christmas program at the Lutheran church.







All of the kids did a really good job, and of course I thought Tanner looked so handsome in his little shirt and tie.





Then "skinny Santa" made an appearance after the program was over.
This pic of Tanner made me laugh. You can tell he was really contemplating over the question Santa asked him...."Have you been a good boy this year?"



Then I got to head over to Hunter's school later that afternoon, and help out with his Christmas party. It is so fun to see Hunter in his "school setting" and watch him interact with all of his friends. He had a great time at his party too, and after it was all done and we were driving home, he said "Mom, I am really glad you came to my class today."



Eating his frosted gingerbread cookie.

Hunter with his best buddies.

I am really looking forward to the next couple of days. We have a lot of fun activities planned-- I think that I might be just as excited as my kids are, for Christmas this year!!

No comments: