Well, I know I am a bit biased of course...but I gotta say, I have the coolest family!! Two days after Christmas, they all hopped into a truck and drove 17 hrs straight to Iowa to surprise us with a visit! We had been planning on my sister coming out to stay with us for the week, but this was so unexpected, and so wonderful to have all of my family here for the week!
We made candy bar trains together the first night they were here.
The "winning train"
We all went and saw Tangled which was really cute.
And had lots of stories read by aunt Erika.
Then we had a little Wii gaming going on.
It was a lot of fun playing the Wii together-- since we had just got it for Christmas this year.
Lets just say....some people are a little more competitive than others.
Me and my sis.
And then the worst part, we had to say goodbye!
--Hugs and kisses for all--
It was a surprise that I will not soon forget! Thank you for making our Christmas break all the more merry and bright!
3 comments:
Now surely you could't be referring to Steve when you say "some" people are a little more competitive. I don't believe it could be him! Happy New Year!
What a great surprise! The Wii is the best...hours of family filled fun. We made candy trains too...a tradition from when Garrett was growing up!
So fun that your family surprised you! I love it! It looks like such a fun Christmas. Anna would be so jealous that the tooth fairy and Santa Claus came to your house the same night, it's what she was hoping for! Two magical people on one night? What could be more fun? :) I'm glad it was such a great holiday for you guys!
Post a Comment